orvault sports basket Index du Forum

orvault sports basket
forum de discussion d'orvault sports basket

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Jonjo Shelvey says Rafa Benitez would be Newcastle's 'most i

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    orvault sports basket Index du Forum -> orvault sports basket -> orvault sports basket
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 09:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jonjo Shelvey says Rafa Benitez would be Newcastle's 'most i Répondre en citant

Jonjo Shelvey says Rafa Benitez would be Newcastle's 'most important signing of summer'

maxbet Jonjo Shelvey believes Rafa Benitez would be the “most important signing of the summer” if he could be persuaded to stay at Newcastle. The Magpies were hovering around the relegation places earlier in the season but Benitez - whose contract has just over a year to run - has guided them up the table to safety and Shelvey has paid tribute to the positive effect he has brought to St James' Park. "Hopefully the manager will stay and we can keep building. I think that would be the most important signing of the summer is we could make Rafa stay," he told Sky Sports News.

"He's turned the club around. When I first came here, there wasn't really a link between the fans and the players. Now there is such a buzz in Newcastle. "He's got this aura about him. If you look at his CV, it speaks for itself. You just want to keep learning from him. You just need to be like a sponge and take it all in." Shelvey also noted the difference in Benitez's approach to adversity compared to other managers, citing the example of how he reacted when Newcastle went in at half-time two down away to Watford on Saturday. maxbet

"We were losing 2-0 at half-time the other day and in other dressing rooms I've been in, I would think 'we're going to get one here at half-time', but he just stayed calm," added Shelvey. "I think that transferred onto the pitch in the second half, we were a different team. That shows a lot about him as a character." Shelvey's season started in disastrous fashion, as he was red-carded in the 2-0 defeat at home to Tottenham after he trod on Dele Alli's ankle in front of the referee. That left the midfielder fearing the worst when he next reported for training but his manager's reaction to his dismissal was again telling. 

"I sent a text to him and some of my team-mates when I got home, just apologising," said Shelvey. "The next day I came into training and he put his arm around me and said 'just forget about it, let's move on and keep pushing towards where we know you can get to.' "I could have found myself training with the younger lads but luckily for me, I have a manager who trusts me, has faith in me and knows I can play good football." Fast forward to the closing stages of the season and Shelvey's impressive form has seen him mentioned as a possible inclusion in England's World Cup squad. maxbet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 09:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 14 Mai - 08:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Neymar dismisses PSG exit rumours as he claims Ligue 1 playe Répondre en citant

Neymar dismisses PSG exit rumours as he claims Ligue 1 player of the year

บอล ส เต็ ป Neymar brushed away questions about his future at Paris Saint-Germain as he claimed the Ligue 1 player of the year prize. The Brazil international picked up the award on Sunday despite missing the three months of the season with injury. The world's most expensive player scored 19 goals in just 20 league games for PSG before suffering a broken metatarsal in February that required surgery.

He has not played since and only returned to France at the start of this month, fuelling speculation that he could seek to leave the club after just one season. "We talk about these things every time the transfer window comes around. I don't want to talk about anything at the moment," Neymar said. "Everyone knows why I came here, what my objectives are. Right now, my objective is the World Cup, not talking about transfers. บอล ส เต็ ป

"I spend my whole life, every transfer window, talking about it. It's a bit annoying. "I am very touched and very happy with our season. It is an honour. Without my team-mates, I would never have received this award." Neymar beat two of his team-mates - Edinson Cavani and Kylian Mbappe - as well as Marseille winger Florian Thauvin to the prize, voted for by league's players. บอล ส เต็ ป

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 07:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bournemouth sign Jefferson Lerma for £25m from Levante Répondre en citant

Bournemouth sign Jefferson Lerma for £25m from Levante

sbo168 Jefferson Lerma has completed his record-breaking move from Levante to Bournemouth in a five-year deal.Sky Sports News reported earlier on Tuesday that the clubs had agreed a £25m fee which eclipses the club's record outlay, set last summer when they signed Nathan Ake for £20m from Chelsea.It is understood the Cherries were pursuing the 23-year-old Colombian before the World Cup and have seen off interest from several Bundesliga sides.

Lerma, who handed in a transfer request at Levante last week, sbo168 told Bournemouth's website: "I'm so happy to be an AFC Bournemouth player."The transfer has been very long because it took a while for the clubs to reach an agreement, but the most important thing is that I am here now and everyone got what they wanted in the end."I have always loved the Premier League style of football and am very happy to have this opportunity. I am looking forward to success and doing important things for this club."

Lerma was part of Colombia's squad at the World Cup in Russia, where he played in all four of their matches - including their last-16 defeat to England.Lerma joined Levante, initally on loan, from Colombian side Atletico Huila in the summer of 2015.He made that move permanent in 2016 for a fee of around £550,000 and was closing on 100 appearances for the club. Eddie Howe's side kick off their Premier League campaign at home on August 11 to Cardiff City.

Howe added: "It's no secret that Jefferson has been someone we have chased for a while this summer."It's been a complicated deal but I am certain it will be worth all the hard work that people have put in to make this happen."Jefferson is an extremely talented player and a very good athlete who will bring a different type of play to our midfield."He has a lot of qualities that will be suited to the Premier League sbo168 and I'm really looking forward to working with him."

priyankapaluvayi

MessagePosté le: Mar 14 Aoû - 13:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jonjo Shelvey says Rafa Benitez would be Newcastle's 'most i Répondre en citant

gmail account sign up
gmailaccount signin signup
gmail signout
gmail.com sign up
The Gmail web service has had a facelift and added a bunch of new features. The extensive update includes handy improvements to the user ...

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jonjo Shelvey says Rafa Benitez would be Newcastle's 'most i

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    orvault sports basket Index du Forum -> orvault sports basket -> orvault sports basket Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation